Monday 1 June 2015

My life || May

Hello strangers!

I haven't been around this way in a while and was missing all you wonderful people, here's what is going on in my life at the moment.

Life




At the beginning of May I turned in my final piece of university work for my first year *insert praise hands emoji* for those of you who don't know, I study Marketing at Winchester university. I am going to make a post for business freshers in the next month so keep an eye out for that one! But I'm just glad that I have finally finished my first year.


I turned 19 this month, and as I said to one of my best friends, now that I'm 19 and meant to be entering mature adulthood; I feel a bit lame sitting in my parents house watching disney films. Unfortunately this is how I spend a lot of my free time, but I'm sure lots of you can relate... right?

Fashion

I am now the proud owner of a pair of Nike trainers and am never taking them off. They are the In Season TR 4 (Link here) and more perfectly they add to my perfectly monochrome wardrobe. Although I do have my eye on these beauties..



Technology

Guess who finally owns a camera! My first ever proper camera, it is a Canon EOS M and my total baby! I brought it to take blog pictures and do a bit of vlogging, but haven't got around to using it yet.

Travel



I am not entirely sure if I have ever mentioned this on my blog before, but something very exciting is happening in my travel life. Longing for a City is going to live in a city! In the middle of August I am moving to America to live in Wisconsin for 4 months and study Marketing. 

Following this I will be able to post more travel posts, I know that I am going to London to get my visa but as well as that I will be going to New York, Eau -Claire and hopefully Chicago and Minneapolis. Obviously this makes my life a lot more exciting so I will hopefully be more travel based in the upcoming months.

(And yes the picture there is actually in Wisconsin!)



Please comment any requests for travel or student based posts, or even questions for exchange students!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin' all at longingforacity.

Ciao, Lauren 
© Longing For A City
Maira Gall