Tuesday 3 February 2015

Favourite online reads.

I don't know about you, but as a cheapskate I love the invention of free internet magazines! In my eyes they can be just as good, if not better, than the real deal. 
Here are some of my favourite sites to check out if I have a little extra time in my day....



My number one favourite has got to be Glamour online. The posts created for hair, makeup and beauty trends are so on point, that they are my go-to! I am definitely tempted to sign up to their subscription service, as far as I'm aware it means that you get electronic copies of each magazine as well as a printed one. My favourite piece recently has got to be this interview with Fearne Cotton about her wedding day, she looks stunning! It's quite a short piece that gives you a little insight to what her mind was on before getting married.


Cosmopolitan is the closest thing that I have to a guilty pleasure, it has articles ranging from the strange and wonderful, to the fully practical advice on "How to". When they announce rumours that a certain KJ has the power to create her own lipstick with the Jenner sisters' Topshop deal flying around, who wouldn't be hooked?! Also check out the Horoscope section (see what I mean with guilty pleasure!) although I'm not an avid horoscope checker, it's always a bit of a laugh.


A few months back, when I was an owner of an ASOS Premier account, I became completely obsessed with their free style magazine that they send out. It took me no time at all on my daily site checks,to notice their online version, this soon lead me to their daily story feed. Only a few posts are published each day, but they are so quick to read, and things that you would actually want to read and are interesting!

Let me know what sites you read and any articles that you're loving at the moment! 
Don't forget to follow my social media in the sidebar..

Ciao, Lauren
© Longing For A City
Maira Gall