Tuesday 1 April 2014

My bucket list

Hello all!

First off, I feel awful for neglecting my blog recently! I know excuses are pathetic, but I feel I should explain myself all the same. It's just as simple as a tonne of essay and coursework deadlines piled onto me within the space of the last week before the holidays, I know that we've all been there but I'm not great at dealing with it at all! Eventually I will do a post explaining everything with some tips that I would recommend. 

For now, I hope that you all enjoy this little insight into my... life plan... I guess!


Go for a jog in Central Park

Go shopping in Times Square, NY

Own a Polaroid camera
Go on a HUGE shopping spree
Learn to Surf
Go on a road trip
Visit New York

Visit Paris
Take a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower
Go to University ***
Learn to ice skate
Hold a handstand
Kiss in the snow
Read all published Jane Austen novels
Learn to drive
Dance in the rain
Own a flat/house without my parents help
Visit Italy before Dad does (My Dad travels with work)
Go to any country before Dad does
Visit Thailand 'Yee Peng' festival (Floating lanterns)
Visit Valencia, Spain
Go Christmas shopping in Oxford
See the love letters to Juliet, Verona, Italy
Visit Milan
Go to Algrave Coast, Portugal
Almalfi Coast, Italy
Notting Hill, London
Lake Como, Italy
See Central Park in the snow

Find a Starbucks drive through
Bake something from Pinterest
Watch an outdoor movie
Have an 18th birthday party ***
Go clubbing in Bristol ***
Drive to Aylesbury (To visit old friends)
Make holiday video diaries
Get married
Have a spa holiday
Go scuba diving
Run a marathon
Call someone from a hotel phone
Buy an electric car
Own a pair of designer shoes
Own a designer purse (wallet)
Get a professional blow dry
Have a manicure
Buy something from a Benefit vending machine
See Taylor Swift live
Play Cludeo
Fly 1st class
Go to Glastonbury music festival ***

So there it is, I honestly didn't realise how much travelling I had on there! - Oh so wanderlust! The ones that have got *** next to them are what I have got definite plans to do this year!
(and no, I've never played Cluedo)

Write up your bucket list (it doesn't have to be this long) and post it in the comments. Also leave any links there so that I can read your blogs!

Ciao, Lauren
© Longing For A City
Maira Gall