Sunday 15 June 2014

Prom inspiration - Bohemian

Bonjour encore!
For my leavers prom this year, everyone is going fairly casual as the venue is a pier and most of us are planning on going out afterwards (and Weston-Super-Mare isn't one of the most formal towns to say the least) Taking into account that we are most likely to be taking cheesy group pictures on the grey-ing sand, I thought I'd make the most on the casual vibes and go with a bohemian theme for my prom look. Although I will be posting picture of my full, finished outfit at some point, here are some inspirations for your prom outfits! (Taken from my Bohemian and Prom 2014 Pinterest boards)












Please follow my Pinterest account here and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new post!

Ciao, Lauren
© Longing For A City
Maira Gall